Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm having a clothing line?

Well should I? I mean this romper and have made some other stuff as well and I really want to become a designer when I grow up. But it's hard work and it's not easy to be successful to become one. Well first I need a name for my line, any suggestions? haha oh gosh. Summer has officially started for me and *sigh*, I don't know what to expect out of this summer. Anyway, be sure to keep checking my blogs!





Self made romper, Chloe purse, Sam Edelmen gladiator sandals, my dad's belt.

Have a good one! :]

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE the romper. It's extremely cute, and very casual, subtle, but not too subtle. It makes me extremely happy :D You should definatly design and make more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh you made that romper!? can you make me one?! hahaha!! that's so incredibly cute!! :D you should totally put up a shop of some sort if you can produce all these cute clothing! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete