Friday, May 28, 2010

Denim, Denim, & Denim.

This summer, I think one of the trends that's going to emerge is denim. I'm really lovin' the look and a lot of designers have been incorporating denim into their collections. No, not just jeans, but shirts, jackets, accessories, and even shoes!

Rock and Republic Summer 2010- I love the denim blazer. I.WANT.IT.
Dolce & Gabbana Summer 2010- I love the fading in the denim. It adds character.
Ralph Lauren Summer 2010- Look at that blazer! So well fitted and so chic.
Ralph Lauren Summer 2010-Denim on floral is genius.

& So, it inspired me to wear this outfit today at a lunch date.
Look at that huge bicycle behind me, hhaha :p
True Religion denim jacket, DIY skirt, DIY necklace, Abercrombie & Fitch tank top, H&M purse, Sam Edelmen gladiator shoes, Dior sunglasses.

Hmmm I got a question for you guys, should I make tutorials on random nifty stuff? Like that necklace and other nifty things? Leave comments! :]


No comments:

Post a Comment