Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fashion Show & Other Updates!

So at one of the schools in my district was hosting a fashion show for Haiti, and I got to be one of their models! :] My most favorite outfit was when I had to wear a handmade Kimono, and it was made by this talented boy that I forgot the name of... :[ lol But sorry for the long haitus...

Lately I've been taking World History AP and wow... the exam raped me. I didn't know the topics so I just decided to draw on my essays :] lol But school is ending in 4 days!!!!!!! I'm so excited. And then... SUMMER :D

Have a wonderful weekend :]



My tacky make up :p

This was one of the models, Sydney. She's 5'7" and super skinny. Perfect model material.

I find it so stereotypical that they had me wear the kimono haha. The white part in the middle was so big I had to hold it while walking :/ And the guy next to me was the designer.

Getting my hair done. Took 2 hours to curl 19 inches of my hair!




No comments:

Post a Comment