Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Jade


School is so dreadful... but tonight, I went to my Spanish Honor Society induction night. It was all swell until I fell from the stands... I stood on the top part of the stand where it doesn't have a rail or anything behind it to support us. And so I stepped back a little because I didn't want to burn the person in front of me with the candle. But I ended falling 4 feet down to the ground... AH what embarrassment! Not to mention the shortest of my skirt... I think the guy standing next to me might have seen a little too much that night haha.
I know school has been a drag to most of us, and trust me, I understand. But let's just keep enduring it and sooner or later, the school year will end. Ah, yes. Have a splendid rest of the week :]
-Kimmi

No comments:

Post a Comment