Friday, March 19, 2010

American Apparel Factory Flea Market



So this is my first post on my blog!!!! YAY! and the first thing I'm going to talk about is my trip to the American Apparel Factory Flea Market. I found so many great deals!

I bought a blue striped, pink, teal stockings, a vintage brown leather pencil skirt, blue tulip skirt, and seafoam & yellow top/skirt/dress and I paid $45 for all of it! I was kinda bummed because I should've bought more but I thought, I could make those things easily lol. But here's what I bought:
I would've spent $134+ at the store but I saved so much! They re-stock the market everyday for 3 days. Oh, I wish someone would take me back!!! I would totally wait in line for an hour for this again.
Above is half of the price list for all the items. Some of the items for 2 for whatever price, which was a great deal!

Well until next time, happy Friday!
-kimmi

No comments:

Post a Comment